Taking time out to go on a retreat is such a special and beautiful gift that you can give yourself.
Press Pause Updates
- Lambay 2021 moved to Autumn 2021February 16, 2021Dear Press Pause friends,Firstly, we hope that you are well and that all in your life have been able to stay well during this bumpy ride.Frika and I have been in touch often about the Press Pause Retreat – we had so so hoped that we might be able to go ahead in April 2021 after moving it from September 2020, but having weighed up all the potential pros and cons and many different options include moving online, we feel it is better for us to further postpone our time together to autumn 2021. We are delighted to let you know that the retreat […]
- Midsummer CleanseFebruary 15, 2021We will offer a Midsummer Cleanse Weekend Retreat on 26 and 27 June 2021 from 9am till 1pm Irish time each day. It will focus on The Work and Nutrition (a little taster of things to come in our face-to-face retreat). Our Midsummer Cleanse will take you on a journey into yourself – your mind and your body. This retreat will guide you in Inquiry – The Work of Byron Katie on stressful thoughts. It will be practical and powerful based on all we have learned and will give you a taste of our Press Pause 7 Day Retreat. Costs will be 120 […]
- Press Pause Video releasedFebruary 14, 2021Dear all, we released a new Press Pause Video on YouToube which shows what our retreat is about. Enjoy and share! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdprhigc_is […]
- Lambay 2020 moved to Spring 2021June 5, 2020Dear Press Pause friends,Firstly, we hope that you are well and that all in your life have been able to stay well during this bumpy ride.Frika and I have been in touch often about the Press Pause Retreat – we had so so hoped that we might be able to go ahead in September, but having weighed up all the potential pros and cons and many different options include moving online, we feel it is better for us to postpone our time together to spring 2021. We are delighted to let you know that the retreat will now take place from: 30 April-7 May […]
- New Year, New Beginnings, New Event – a message from GlendaloughJanuary 10, 2020https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8tAxrzqdUg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0g89m_JLex6y7sncxWabPXZKeOddX1wiademiG4bC10wdShX1LwpJzg9o […]
- One-day Workshop of The Work of Byron Katie with Nadine FranceNovember 7, 2019This one-day workshop will support you to identify and question stressful thoughts and beliefs using The Work of Byron Katie – a method of Self-inquiry. Learn how to question your thinking and change your world from the inside out. https://www.facebook.com/retreatpresspause/videos/pcb.475358206523065/2464148100337567/?type=3&theater Space is limited, reserve your spot with Frika: +62 811988827email: email@example.com […]
- Lambay 2020November 1, 2019We are finalising our 2020 retreat. It will be fabulous, transformative and life-changing. We are bringing this retreat to its second home. It will only have 15 spaces, a combo of: The Work – Yoga – Nutritions – Voice work, for 7 days… can you ask for more…?? Yes Of course…It will be hosted in a private island…!!! There you go…!We are so grateful and over-the-moon, for being able to host there. Check out the details here. […]
- SpeakUpMonday – Do you believe everything you think?October 22, 2019Join Frika at the SpeakUpMonday on 4th November 2019 at Lyfe in Bali / Canggu. […]
- What is The Work of Byron Katie?October 19, 2019Nadine talks about The Work. https://www.facebook.com/retreatpresspause/videos/452248115397791/?eid=ARBBtLR2XgECxP49mlHOqW2sUoC3cyZ4wvekov-ApR4zWKrJ5GgqzhahbJYoCjhDrDspAU2Dl4bHBNGF Our next Press Pause retreat will in Lambay island, Ireland. 4th – 11th September 2020. We are so excited!As in Bali, Nadine is coming for a one-day workshop on 16th November 2019. […]
- The Journey from Self-stigma to Self-worth | Nadine Ferris France | TEDxChiangMaiSeptember 6, 2019Watch Nadine’s recent TEDx talk in Chiang Mai in September 2019 about her journey from self-stigma to self-worth, and the power of questioning your beliefs, questioning your thoughts and connecting within. By the way, Nadine is coming for a one-day workshop on 16th November 2019 to Bali. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It8SZbLIAYw […]
“I had an amazing experience even better than I had imagined. A treat for my mind-body-spirit. A perfect place to do “The Work” with an excellent team of facilitators for each aspect.”
“I needed to deal with some life issues and I needed a safe place to fall. A place to step out of my reality to do The Work so I can go back to a new reality I have changed. I find after many years of searching for answers I have found a process that really works for me.”
“Nadine is so great to work with, an amazing facilitator, you will feel safe and held which she guides you through The Work”
“Best health coach I have ever had, she walks the walk. Never ceases to amaze me. She explains so well and is so non-judgemental. I loved working with Frika. My life will never be the same after meeting her.”
“The retreat has helped me to understand how our thoughts about eh past do not have the same control over how we live our lives”
“I most certainly would recommend this retreat to others. It is well named as it causes us to stop and challenge our beliefs, which was something so new and refreshing for me”
“I am more optimistic about my ability to enjoy the present moment, to be in the moment and more importantly less consumed by worry going forwards”
“Nadine is a wise and inspiring facilitator with a very pure and genuine desire to help ease pain carried by others”
“The range and detail of the menu was extraordinary, and the interface with the kitchen was extremely wonderful”
“High expectation – totally surpassed. Experience was much broader than expected, and was also more intense than expected”
“Gained experience in use of the basic skillset of The Work – incredibly usefull!! Significant exposure to Balinese culture. Wonderful involvement with team of likeminded individuals, from comprehensive backgrounds. Excellence of facilitators enabled the completion of a series of very challenging tasks in a supportive/safe environment”
“Exceptionally skillful and consistent mentoring/facilitation of Nadine”
“The blend of The Work-related seminar with singing, yoga, eating, excursions – great complementary of each other. Yoga to build resilience, singing as a release and means of celebrations – games/coaching skills, etc”
“In truth this experience should be presented to everyone – The Work is particularly relevant/necessary throughout our society”
“Nadine – you’ve reached perfection – don’t change a thing!”
“Frika – excellent colleague to work with at all levels”
I gained more confidence in dealing with negative stuff I bring upon myself.
Once in a lifetime! Mind-changer, life changer!
I came with confusion and wondering, I go home smiling, with peace and ready to see the world.
This was a good start for a new chapter in life. I will treasure things more herafter. Making sure what I give myself is quality stuff – thoughts, food, work with my body….. it was like a re-set button.
The Press Pause Retreat is like Eat, Pray Love – just closer to reality.
A journey not only to Bali, but also a journey within me – all inclusive.
Doing The Work with Nadine was and is always a gift. She is an excellent, warm and very experienced facilitator with whom it is impossible not feeling at ease with. She knows the art of listening en flows with you. She really lives and acts out: ‘loving what is’ and that’s the kind of facilitator you need as a client. She gave me back The Work. I made myself believe I had to tackle all the ‘big and important’ things in my life and put those in one worksheet. That’s not fun and not very helpful. The hours with Nadine made me understand the meaning of doing The Work, as work, as pleasure, without judgments, curious and aware, being in the moment and amazed of it’s power and my own power. She taught me there is more in the details you might think. We laughed a lot, it was easy, sometimes painful, it was fun to look at my own beliefs and thoughts, turn them around. I got so many insights from it. She taught me to live my ‘living turnarounds’. Nadine held me, stayed with me, went with me on our journey. She is flexible, witty, humble and has an incredible gift in asking questions that are right on the spot and perfectly timed. I felt completely safe with her and open to question my thoughts. Nothing was a problem. You can do The Work on not finding the first sentence, for example. No judgment and that’s liberating. She taught me you can do The Work on any thought, question, belief while opening your heart. And that is easy with her.
She gives the perfect example. Nadine lives The Work, she is authentic, honest, clear, sharp and one of the most gorgeous and loving people I know! Thank you Nadine! Forever grateful.