Taking time out to go on a retreat is such a special and beautiful gift that you can give yourself.
Press Pause Updates
- One-day Workshop of The Work of Byron Katie with Nadine FranceNovember 7, 2019This one-day workshop will support you to identify and question stressful thoughts and beliefs using The Work of Byron Katie – a method of Self-inquiry. Learn how to question your thinking and change your world from the inside out. https://www.facebook.com/retreatpresspause/videos/pcb.475358206523065/2464148100337567/?type=3&theater Space is limited, reserve your spot with Frika: +62 811988827email: firstname.lastname@example.org […]
- Lambay 2020November 1, 2019We are finalising our 2020 retreat. It will be fabulous, transformative and life-changing. We are bringing this retreat to its second home. It will only have 15 spaces, a combo of: The Work – Yoga – Nutritions – Voice work, for 7 days… can you ask for more…?? Yes Of course…It will be hosted in a private island…!!! There you go…!We are so grateful and over-the-moon, for being able to host there. Check out the details here. […]
- SpeakUpMonday – Do you believe everything you think?October 22, 2019Join Frika at the SpeakUpMonday on 4th November 2019 at Lyfe in Bali / Canggu. […]
- What is The Work of Byron Katie?October 19, 2019Nadine talks about The Work. https://www.facebook.com/retreatpresspause/videos/452248115397791/?eid=ARBBtLR2XgECxP49mlHOqW2sUoC3cyZ4wvekov-ApR4zWKrJ5GgqzhahbJYoCjhDrDspAU2Dl4bHBNGF Our next Press Pause retreat will in Lambay island, Ireland. 4th – 11th September 2020. We are so excited!As in Bali, Nadine is coming for a one-day workshop on 16th November 2019. […]
- The Journey from Self-stigma to Self-worth | Nadine Ferris France | TEDxChiangMaiSeptember 6, 2019Watch Nadine’s recent TEDx talk in Chiang Mai in September 2019 about her journey from self-stigma to self-worth, and the power of questioning your beliefs, questioning your thoughts and connecting within. By the way, Nadine is coming for a one-day workshop on 16th November 2019 to Bali. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It8SZbLIAYw […]
- 2nd Press Pause retreat in the beautiful Ubud, Bali concludedMay 30, 2019A message published by Nadine, Facilitator of Press Pause Retreat shortly after the 2019 retreat. Full message with links online here. ******** Recently back from hosting our 2nd Press Pause 7-day retreat in the beautiful Ubud, Bali. Feeling really grounded and grateful for the wonderful experience we had there. The combination of daily yoga, together with singing, healthy and delicious food and The Work of Byron Katie flows like a stream – healthy mind, body and soul. We have just set the dates for our 3rd Press Pause Retreat – 22 […]
- Video – Join our 2019 Retreat in BaliSeptember 27, 2018Join our 2019 Press Pause retreat in Bali. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm7d7WQ6mQU […]
- 2nd Press Pause Retreat – Bali (3rd – 9th May 2019)September 27, 2018Do you ever want to ‘Press Pause’ on your life? If so, this seven-day retreat is for you. Carefully crafted for those who are working hard and find little time to look after themselves, this retreat offers an opportunity to focus deeply on mind, body and spirit and come away feeling not only rejuvenated, but also taking tools with you for ongoing self-care. This retreat is for busy people who work tirelessly under constant pressure, activists and advocates, individuals and couples who give their best to improve the lives of others – […]
- Video – Join our retreat in Bali from 4th till 11th August 2018June 30, 2018Join our 2018 Press Pause retreat in Bali. […]
- 1st Press Pause Retreat in Bali from 4th till 11th August 2018December 20, 2017Do you ever want to ‘Press Pause’ on your life? If so, this seven-day retreat is for you. Carefully crafted for those who are working hard and find little time to look after themselves, this retreat offers an opportunity to focus deeply on mind, body and spirit and come away feeling not only rejuvenated, but also taking tools with you for ongoing self-care. This retreat is for busy people who work tirelessly under constant pressure, activists and advocates, individuals and couples who give their best to improve the lives of others – […]
“I had an amazing experience even better than I had imagined. A treat for my mind-body-spirit. A perfect place to do “The Work” with an excellent team of facilitators for each aspect.”
“I needed to deal with some life issues and I needed a safe place to fall. A place to step out of my reality to do The Work so I can go back to a new reality I have changed. I find after many years of searching for answers I have found a process that really works for me.”
“Nadine is so great to work with, an amazing facilitator, you will feel safe and held which she guides you through The Work”
“Best health coach I have ever had, she walks the walk. Never ceases to amaze me. She explains so well and is so non-judgemental. I loved working with Frika. My life will never be the same after meeting her.”
“The retreat has helped me to understand how our thoughts about eh past do not have the same control over how we live our lives”
“I most certainly would recommend this retreat to others. It is well named as it causes us to stop and challenge our beliefs, which was something so new and refreshing for me”
“I am more optimistic about my ability to enjoy the present moment, to be in the moment and more importantly less consumed by worry going forwards”
“Nadine is a wise and inspiring facilitator with a very pure and genuine desire to help ease pain carried by others”
“The range and detail of the menu was extraordinary, and the interface with the kitchen was extremely wonderful”
“High expectation – totally surpassed. Experience was much broader than expected, and was also more intense than expected”
“Gained experience in use of the basic skillset of The Work – incredibly usefull!! Significant exposure to Balinese culture. Wonderful involvement with team of likeminded individuals, from comprehensive backgrounds. Excellence of facilitators enabled the completion of a series of very challenging tasks in a supportive/safe environment”
“Exceptionally skillful and consistent mentoring/facilitation of Nadine”
“The blend of The Work-related seminar with singing, yoga, eating, excursions – great complementary of each other. Yoga to build resilience, singing as a release and means of celebrations – games/coaching skills, etc”
“In truth this experience should be presented to everyone – The Work is particularly relevant/necessary throughout our society”
“Nadine – you’ve reached perfection – don’t change a thing!”
“Frika – excellent colleague to work with at all levels”
I gained more confidence in dealing with negative stuff I bring upon myself.
Once in a lifetime! Mind-changer, life changer!
I came with confusion and wondering, I go home smiling, with peace and ready to see the world.
This was a good start for a new chapter in life. I will treasure things more herafter. Making sure what I give myself is quality stuff – thoughts, food, work with my body….. it was like a re-set button.
The Press Pause Retreat is like Eat, Pray Love – just closer to reality.
A journey not only to Bali, but also a journey within me – all inclusive.
Doing The Work with Nadine was and is always a gift. She is an excellent, warm and very experienced facilitator with whom it is impossible not feeling at ease with. She knows the art of listening en flows with you. She really lives and acts out: ‘loving what is’ and that’s the kind of facilitator you need as a client. She gave me back The Work. I made myself believe I had to tackle all the ‘big and important’ things in my life and put those in one worksheet. That’s not fun and not very helpful. The hours with Nadine made me understand the meaning of doing The Work, as work, as pleasure, without judgments, curious and aware, being in the moment and amazed of it’s power and my own power. She taught me there is more in the details you might think. We laughed a lot, it was easy, sometimes painful, it was fun to look at my own beliefs and thoughts, turn them around. I got so many insights from it. She taught me to live my ‘living turnarounds’. Nadine held me, stayed with me, went with me on our journey. She is flexible, witty, humble and has an incredible gift in asking questions that are right on the spot and perfectly timed. I felt completely safe with her and open to question my thoughts. Nothing was a problem. You can do The Work on not finding the first sentence, for example. No judgment and that’s liberating. She taught me you can do The Work on any thought, question, belief while opening your heart. And that is easy with her.
She gives the perfect example. Nadine lives The Work, she is authentic, honest, clear, sharp and one of the most gorgeous and loving people I know! Thank you Nadine! Forever grateful.